Video of Press Conference about Prosecutorial Misconduct by Mark Bennett and Dan Kasaris Now Available!
On Monday, December 6th at 5:00 pm EST, a press conference was held from Tony Viola’s home in Cleveland Heights, where he is currently serving out the remainder of his federal sentence under house arrest. Speaking at this press conference were:
* Brian “BZ” Douglas, journalist with State of Injustice who investigated this story
* Tony Viola, wrongfully prosecuted by Dan Kasaris and Mark Bennet
* Kelly Patrick, Dan Kasaris’ ex-sister-in-law who was interviewed in part 1 of an investigation about separate allegations of misconduct
* Edward and Karen Pasela, parents of Dawn Pasela who's untimely death following her actions as a whistleblower has never been fully investigated
* Brenda Bickerstaff - Issue 24 organizer and private investigator who faced intimidation from Kasaris
* Mariah Crenshaw - CEO of Chasing Justice LLC, discusses the larger landscape of prosecutorial corruption
* Bob Grundstein - Author of "Bad Minds, High Places" talks about his experience dealing with Cuyahoga County corruption from prosecutors and judges
* Elsebeth Baumgartner - Former entrepreneur, pharmacist, and lawyer talks about her wrongful conviction for challenging corruption in Ohio.
To view the press conference, please click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlF9jC0MnyU
For additional information, please visit www.FreeTonyViola.com or contact Tony at 330-998-3290.