Examples of Hiding / Destroying Evidence by Tony Viola
- Indictments in my case incorrectly claimed I owned “Family Title” and ‘Transcontinental Lending Services. ” Prosecutors seized computers from these firms in “raids” but then claimed to “lose” these computers. Those computers proved I did not own, operate or receive any funds from entities involved with wrongdoing.
- The evidence log maintained by the joint federal-state Mortgage Fraud Task Force was altered and the records custodian’s name forged.
- The structure of the joint task force was used to hide exculpatory evidence For example, a husband and wife’s mortgage files were segregated into “state” and “federal” evidence, with both federal and state prosecutors blaming each other for failing to produce so-called ”Fred Burton” files.
- The joint task force served as a witness screening mechanism for federal prosecutors. The following witnesses were interviewed by so-called state officials, never interviewed by federal prosecutors, statements they gave were never produced by federal prosecutors yet they testified I’m innocent at the second trial: Michelle Crissey, Michelle Zenobi, Brian Jordan, Sarah Bresler and Linas Puskorious.
- FBI 302 interview summaries from lender executives were hidden because those interviews indicated that the banks knowingly authorized ‘no money down loans’ that I supposedly tricked them into making.