How Can I Help?
- SHARE our website on your social media account
- TWEET out a link to FreeTony on your Twitter Account
- SIGN UP for our monthly E Newsletter
- FIND a blogger or reporter willing to break this story
- POST a link to FreeTony on articles about criminal justice
WRITE the Ohio Attorney General, asking him to look into this case:
- Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, 150 Gay Street - 16th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215
- FOLLOW Tony on Twitter
- TELL us about your experiences with the justice system
- FIND a criminal justice or journalism class interested in a class project about Tony's case
- FIND celebrities to post a link to FreeTony on their social media accounts.
- FRIEND Tony on Facebook
- POST, ATTENTION BLOGGERS AND FREE LANCE WRITERS -- We have funds to pay bloggers and writers to articles and post blogs. We need your help calling this case to the attention of a wider audience. Please contact us with your ideas or suggestions!
See the Facts For Yourself
Don't take our word for it, check out the evidence from Tony's second trial and see for yourself how prosecutors suppressed proof of Tony's innocence before his first trial. Our evidence locker tells the whole story, using the government's own documents and records to confirm that prosecutors broke the law to "win" the case.